System of Systems Engineering & Architecture
CAMO is an innovative Systems Engineering and Systems Integration firm delivering tailored solutions to our DoD customer base. CAMO’s services range from “quick-turn” solutions to complete design, development, integration, and operations of complex architectures. All CAMO services and technology solutions are provided by a diverse pool of the most experienced professionals from the intelligence, military, and research sectors.
Primary characteristics of our Integrated Solutions include:
- Assurance of an open, service oriented, flexible, expandable/scalable, and loosely coupled architecture.
- Full spectrum simulated representation of engineering level, engagement level, mission level and theater level systems and circumstances resulting in operationally credible aggregation of information across each level
- Maximum leverage of existing capability – efficiently integrate with other constructive, virtual and live capabilities
Our personnel have significant expertise developing integrated, distributed simulation architecture solutions involving engineering-level simulations, up to and including campaign-level simulations. This experience is the key enabler of genuine System-of-Systems simulation capability.
CAMO’s Capability Architecture technique is a comprehensive methodology that implements four primary functions:
- Architecture and Design: Architecture and Design is the first of the Engineering Lifecycle competencies and defines the front end of system development and is heavily weighted toward customer interaction and system definition
- System Build and Integration: System Build and Integration is the second of the Engineering Lifecycle competencies and defines the build and integration of the system or capabilities as defined by System Architecture and Design activities.
- Test and Evaluation: Test and Evaluation (T&E) is the third of the Engineering Lifecycle competencies and defines the tasks required to transition capabilities developed as part of the System Build and Integration phase of the program to the customer and operational environment
- Operations and Maintenance: System Operations and Maintenance (O&M) is the fourth of the Engineering Lifecycle competencies and is focused on those O&M functions directly part of operating an installed capability
System of Systems Engineering & Architecture Coordinator